Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out!Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Pricing & Details
- Cost: $55 per person.
- Time: 6PM-8AM
- Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.
A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:8 is required.