Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out! Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
2013: Exhibit Gallery Flashlight Tours!
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 150 hands-on experiences
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor
- Time with some of our Live Animals, touch tank, and exotic reptiles and insects
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day
- Light snack in the evening
- Light breakfast the next morning
- A special patch for completing the program (shown above)
Cost: $55 per person (including chaperones)
Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old
A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:5 is required.
2013 Overnight Dates
5 - Friday
13 - Saturday
26 - Friday
3 - Friday
20 - Friday
11 - Friday
18 - Friday
2 - Saturday
22 - Friday
Call (860) 520-2117 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM or e-mail overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
We welcome families large and small to the overnights. Call (860) 520-2117 during business hours to purchase tickets over the phone. Full payment will need to be made upon reservation. One adult is required for every 1-5 children attending. For information that you will need before your overnight stay, please download the Overnight Survival Guide. It includes information about overnight policies and procedures, what to bring, directions/ parking, etc.
Groups (20 or more people)
Group Leader must fill out the Group Registration Form and Group Contract. We will contact you within 24 hours by email or telephone to confirm your Overnight.
A 25% deposit is due at the time of reservation. Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
As the group leader, you are responsible for making sure that everyone in your group gets the Overnight Survival Guide.
How to contact us?
If you have additional questions, call Youth Programs Hotline at (860) 520-2117 or email us at overnights@CTScienceCenter.org