Adult and Youth Groups
To qualify for the group rate, you must have at least 15 persons and one payment must be made for the entire group.
|Pricing for groups with 15 or more persons:|
|Adult||$14 per person|
|Youth (ages 4-17)||$13 per person|
|Add a Movie (more info here)||$5 per person|
|Add a 60 minute Guided Tour||$50 per 15 persons|
Book Your Visit
- Beginning August 1st for Youth Groups: A non-refundable $100 deposit is required at time of booking.
- The deposit will be applied to your final balance at time of payment.
- 15 persons required in order to recieve the group rate (senior groups exempt)
- Start the reservation process by completing an Online Reservation Request Worksheet.
- Groups arriving by bus must book a reservation
- No reservation is required for groups with fewer than 20 people arriving in cars or vans
- Maximum height in parking garage is eight feet two inches.
- Full payment is due 30 days before the scheduled visit.
- If booking less than 30 days in advance, payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Field trips and deposits are non-refundable. If you must reschedule your field trip, please call the Science Center Reservations Center at (860) 520-2150 at least ONE WEEK in advance. Your field trip can be rescheduled for up to one year from the scheduled date. Your payment will be applied to the rescheduled date.
- The Science Center has reserved space and scheduled staff based on your final headcount provided to us at time of payment. No refunds or credits will be awarded if your group arrives with fewer persons than anticipated.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the group rate at any time, including the day of your visit.
Things To Know
- For youth groups, we recommend a minimum ratio of 1 chaperone per 8 youths. To ensure adequate supervision, the cost of one adult chaperone for every 8 youth admissions is automatically added onto your reservation. Adult Chaperones are charged at the adult group rate.
- Upon arrival, Remain on your buses until a Science Center staff person greets you and escorts you into the building.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed into the Theater and No Refunds will be given.
Guided Tours (Available for Adult Groups only)
Want to experience the Connecticut Science Center in a different way? We are now offering guided tours to introduce the adult visitor to the CT Science Center. Tours will focus on specific aspects of our building and the exhibits. Reservations are required. Tours last approximately 1 hour. Additional cost applies.
General Admission tickets required for tour.