In the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center Traveling Exhibit Gallery
Exoskeletons, jetpacks & more!
Control a computer using the power of your mind, race against a Paralympian, and see how a bionic eye works in our new Traveling Exhibit, Bionic Me. This exhibit explores the inventive and ingenious medical and industrial breakthroughs that have helped enhance the human experience, and contains both hands-on and full-body experiences. Visitors to Bionic Me will be encouraged to think about the potential of clever technology and how it can change people’s experiences and interactions with the world around them.
- Race against a Paralympian.
- Climb into an exoskeleton to see what you can do with enhanced strength.
- Fly a virtual jetpack.
- Use the power of your mind to move a ball.
- Use a gesture interface to manipulate a robot arm.
- Use night vision to see in the dark.
- Explore how technology can provide camouflage and make you invisible.
- And so much more!