Raise money for your organization by selling tickets to the Connecticut Science Center
Are you looking for a fun way to raise money for your school or organization?
Try something new: sell Connecticut Science Center tickets! Your organization will earn $4.95 for each ticket sold, while those who purchase from you will enjoy a discount—everyone who purchases tickets from you will pay the youth ticket price of $16.95 per ticket. You will only pay for the tickets you sell, and marketing materials and posters are provided to you for free!
Advantages of the Program
- Everyone pays kids’ price
- Your organization earns $4.95 per ticket
- Pay only for the tickets that are sold
- Marketing materials and posters are provided
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must I sell a minimum number of tickets?
- No, but there are prizes for the top sellers!
- For how long should we run our fundraiser?
- Fundraisers have no set length of time, but we recommend a 10-day sale.
- Can we sell tickets for one specific date?
- Yes; we can create a special day for your school or organization at the Connecticut Science Center. Tickets will be valid for a few months beyond the set date just in case your buyers canít attend on that day.
- Will I have support?
- Yes! You will have full support from a member of our sales team.
For more information or to book a fundraising program, please contact:
Zac Zemantic, Group Sales Account Manager, at (860) 520-2153 or send an email to email@example.com