Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out!
Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
- October 19, 2019 SOLD OUT
- November 9, 2019SOLD OUT
- February 8, 2020
- March 21, 2020
- April 4, 2020
- April 18, 2020
- May 1, 2020 (Girl Scouts Only)
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Call (860) 520-2117 (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM) OR email overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
We welcome families large and small to participate in Overnights. Call (860) 520-2117 during business hours to purchase spaces. Full payment is required to hold reservations.
Groups (20 or more people)
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required within 7 days of your registration with full payment due 30 days before the Overnight event. To make other payment arrangements please contact email@example.com. Failure to make payment will result in a cancellation of your reservation and will forfeit your non-refundable deposit.
- Individuals: $65 per person
- Members & Groups: $55 per person
- Discounted Advance Parking Passes: $5
- Time: 6PM-8AM
- Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.
If you have additional questions, call the Overnight Hotline at (860) 520-2117 or email us at overnights@CTScienceCenter.org