Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out!Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
2016 Overnight dates:
- May 27: Animals
- November 19: Super Powers
- December 10: CSC Spy
2017 Overnight dates:
- March 24-25: Theme TBD
- April 22-23: Theme TBD
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Pricing & Details
- Cost: $55 per person.
- Time: 6PM-8AM
- Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.
Call (860) 520-2117 Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM or e-mail overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
Further information about Overnights can be found in the Overnight Survival Guide. The guide includes information about overnight policies and procedures, what to bring, what to expect, parking, etc.
We welcome families large and small to participate in Overnights. Call (860) 520-2117 during business hours to purchase spaces. Full payment is required to hold reservations.
Groups (20 or more people)
<!--Hide Forms The Group Leader must submit the Overnight Registration Form and Group Roster Form. Please send in the Overnight Registration Form along with your deposit to reserve a space for your group. End Hide Forms--> At the time of your registration you will be told the exact date when your full payment is due. Failure to make payment will result in a cancellation of your reservation and will forfeit your non-refundable deposit. A 25% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
As the group leader, you are responsible for making sure that everyone in your group gets the Overnight Survival Guide.End Hide Guide-->
If you have additional questions, call the Overnight Hotline at (860) 520-2117 or email us at overnights@CTScienceCenter.org