Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out!Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
2016 Overnight dates:
- April 2: Space
- April 16: Inventing
- May 14: Animals
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Pricing & Details
- Cost: $55 per person.
- Time: 6PM-8AM
- Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.
Call (860) 520-2117 Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM or e-mail overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
Further information about Overnights can be found in the Overnight Survival Guide. The guide includes information about overnight policies and procedures, what to bring, what to expect, parking, etc.
We welcome families large and small to participate in Overnights. Call (860) 520-2117 during business hours to purchase spaces. Full payment is required to hold reservations.
Groups (20 or more people)
At the time of your registration you will be told the exact date when your full payment is due. Failure to make payment will result in a cancellation of your reservation and will forfeit your non-refundable deposit. A 25% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
If you have additional questions, call the Overnight Hotline at (860) 520-2117 or email us at overnights@CTScienceCenter.org