Real Bodies: The Exhibition
Opening March 1, 2019 in the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center Traveling Exhibit Gallery
Real Bodies: The Exhibition uses real human specimens to explore the complex inner workings of the human form in a refreshing and thought-provoking style. System by system, the Exhibition provides an approachable and fascinating insight into what's happening inside every one of us. Real Bodies: The Exhibition also explores how elements such as breathing, hunger, the rhythm of the heart, and other essential body functions have deep cultural and emotional significance that reach as far back as the dawn of humanity.
Real Bodies: The Exhibition is on display March 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019 in the traveling exhibit gallery. Admission is included with General Admission or Science Center Membership.
- Anatomical, cultural, and emotional narratives transform the way we view the human body
- Digs deeper into the beauty of the body, mind, and soul than any other exhibition of its kind
- Explore the entire human experience from the first breath to the last with dramatic, compelling, and emotionally moving immersive galleries
- Unique perspectives on human anatomy and its importance to world cultures
- Presents the human body’s complex systems through a series of approachable art gallery displays
- Reveals the synergy between breathing, hunger, the rhythm of the heart, love, motion, thought, and medicine that makes each person unique