Bring the fun of going to the Connecticut Science Center home with you. Our Science at Home Activity Kit is a do-it-yourself at-home program with all the materials provided. One Kit will serve up to two children in the same household with three engaging STEM activities, interactive virtual sessions with our STEM Educators, and some fun surprises. Each Activity Kit ships directly to your door.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- One Activity Kit serves 1-2 children in a single household, recommended for ages 6-12.
- A separate Activity Kit should be purchased for every 2 children.
- All materials are included to complete all activities in the Activity Kit.
- Virtual activity session(s) with our STEM Educators.
- You will get to select your virtual session days and times (from a list of options) after your purchase.
- Shipping (within the US) is included.
LEGO Community Fund U.S.
STEP TWO: After your purchase our staff will be in touch through email with a short registration form to gather some basic information about your child(ren). This is also how you will choose your virtual session day/time.
STEP THREE: Wait patiently for your Activity Kit to arrive in the mail. Upon arrival, tear it open with glee and get ready for three weeks of FUN! Each Activity Kit will arrive approximately one week prior to the session start date.
Call: 860 520-2104