Bring the fun of going to the Connecticut Science Center home with you. STEM in a Box is a do-it-yourself at-home program with all the materials provided. One box will serve up to two children in the same household with three engaging STEM activities, interactive virtual sessions with our STEM Educators, and some fun surprises.
STEM in a Box:
- One box serves 1-2 children in a single household, recommended for ages 6-12.
- You can purchase add-on materials to serve 1 additional child for $20 more.
- A separate box should be purchased for every 3 children.
- All materials are included to complete all activities in the box.
- Virtual activity session(s) with our STEM Educators.
- You will get to select your virtual session days and times (from a list of options) after your purchase.
- Boxes can be picked up at the Science Center with curbside pick-up (free) or shipped to you directly for an additional fee.
How does this work?STEP ONE: Purchase any individual box below or a bundle box (if available).
STEP TWO: After your purchase our staff will be in touch with you through email where we will send you a short registration form and gather some basic information about your children. This is also where you will choose your virtual session day/time.
STEP THREE: You will be provided with several different pick up days/times to get your box(es) here at the Science Center. If you choose to have your box shipped, it will be mailed directly to you. Shipped boxes will arrive approximately one week prior to your session start date.
Call: 860 520-2104
June 15 - June 30Start your summer vacation with the Connecticut Science Center. We'll make a splash with water science, get outside and explore nature, and have some fun in the sun with solar experiments.
Corporate Rewards Employee: $90