The Earth is always changing. Our weather fluctuates, sometimes resulting in massive storms. Rocks are created over millions of years, and are then mined and put to use for humans. Even our planet’s inhabitants have changed throughout its history. See what’s different and how scientists measure the changes.
- Dig for fossils like a real paleontologist.
- Hear the roar of our Dilophosaurus.
- Feel gale-force winds in a hurricane simulator.
- Record your very own weather forecast.
- Analyze all types of rocks found FAR under your feet.
- Brown Rudnick, LLP
- Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- WFSB Channel 3
View Curriculum Connections