- $23.95 Adults (18+)
- $16.95 Youth (3-17)
- $21.95 Seniors (65+)
- Children 2 and under are FREE
We have many interactive exhibits that are just the right size for Connecticut Science Center visitors under 7 years old. Our youngest visitors can build their own Tiny Town with soft, super-sized blocks in our KidSpace gallery; touch down in a lunar lander and explore the surface of the moon at Moonwalk in our Exploring Space gallery; and crawl through the forest to see creatures up close at Critter Corner in our River of Life gallery. These new hands-on experiences are FREE with a Connecticut Science Center Membership or the purchase of General Admission. Kids under 3 are FREE!
We recommend all these exhibits and activities for kids under seven:
- Kid Space – A water play area on the Lobby Level (Note: They will get wet! You might want to bring a change of clothes for your little scientist.)
- Video Floor & Paint Box, Level 4
- LEGO Imagination Station, Level 5
- Live Animals & Stream Table, Level 6
- Dinosaur & Dino Dig Pit, Level 6
- Children’s Garden and play area on the Roof Garden (Seasonally May – September)
- Storytime! Level 5 (Note: Program is offered on weekends and some holidays. Please check at Ticketing upon arrival for details.)
- Our exhibits include elements that attempt to reach as many learning styles, levels of interest, and physical needs as possible through use of audios, visuals, closed captions on videos, tactile components, and personal interactions with Connecticut Science Center team members in the galleries.
- For those who need it, there is a passenger drop off and pick up area in front of the building at the Columbus Boulevard entrance. There are also a limited number of wheelchairs for use on a first come, first served basis which can be obtained at the Security desk.
- Seating and benches are located throughout the facility for your comfort and convenience.
- Licensed guide and service dogs are welcome in the facility.
- Infrared Assistive Listening Devices for theater presentations (available upon request.)
- Exhibit display panels are positioned for comfortable viewing from a wheel chair.
- If you need any assistance operating an exhibit, or have any questions while visiting the Science Center, please ask any team member (identifiable by uniform shirt and ID badge) and they’ll be most happy to assist you.