Unlimited General Admission
Visit the Connecticut Science Center free for an entire year with no blackout dates.
Connecticut Science Center Memberships are fully tax-deductible.
Flat Rate Parking
Members receive $5 flat rate parking in the Science Center Garage when visiting the Science Center! Special rate applies only on days, and during the hours, the Science Center is open.
On occasion we partner with local attractions to offer you free, or reduced price, admission to their venue for a limited time. *Reciprocals are subject to change and not guaranteed with Membership.
NEW Exhibit Previews
Exclusive member-only preview events for new exhibits before they open to the public.
Join us for a whole year of exciting special events. Your admission to many of these events is already included.
Members can skip the line during our busiest times with our member-only express lane!
$5 Movies in our Theater
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable 3D film experience featuring the most advanced digital and audio technologies.
10% Camp Discount
Hands-on science enrichment through fun and engaging activities at a discounted rate!
10% Birthday Party Discount
We've got the formula for an astronomical birthday party at a discounted rate!
10% Gift Shop Discount
Take some fun home with you and save some money too! Show your card to save.
10% Froyo World Discount
Nothing beats a sweet treat to end a perfect day at the Science Center. Show your card to save.
Local Restaurant Discounts
We’ve been busy talking to local restaurants to provide great discounts. You’ll get discounts at 6 participating restaurants in Hartford. Just show your card to save!
|El Pollo Guapo||26 Front St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|Bear’s Smokehouse||25 Front St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|City Steam Brewery||942 Main St, Hartford, CT||20% off food.|
|The Blind Pig||89 Arch St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|Vivo Seasonal Trattoria||200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT||20% off lunch & dinner.|
During the month of September, Connecticut Science Center members have the opportunity to visit the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk as much as they want as part of our exclusive Membership Reciprocal program. To take advantage of this unique opportunity with our partner, Maritime Aquarium, you must follow these rules:
- At least one of the Primary cardholders on the Membership MUST be present with the Membership card and a photo ID.
- Your Membership must be active on the date(s) you attempt to use it at Maritime Aquarium. Membership renewals can be done through the Connecticut Science Center Membership office in advance of your visit to Maritime Aquarium.
- Free admission will be provided for up to the number of people based on your Membership level. A reminder that the Caregiver add-on does not increase the level of your Membership.
- Maritime Aquarium reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who does not follow the above rules.
- Maritime Aquarium cannot lookup any Connecticut Science Center Members – you must come prepared with the proper documentation.
- Replacement Membership cards or proof of Membership purchase MUST be requested at least 48 hours in advance of your visit to Maritime Aquarium through the Connecticut Science Center Membership Office by calling 860-520-2160 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The Membership office is NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS, so you will need to plan ahead. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 9AM-4PM, and all phone calls and emails will be responded to during these hours.
- Maritime Aquarium has the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not follow the rules.
- This offer is valid only for current (active) Connecticut Science Center Members between the dates of September 1-30, 2001.
- Please check the Maritime Aquarium website prior to visiting for their current hours of operation.
- Advance tickets are not required. You may simply show up with your Membership materials and proceed to the Ticketing counter to be admitted. Tickets are available based on the current day's capacity.
- If you would like to secure tickets in advance, you may do so by pre-registering directly with the Maritime Aquarium Membership department FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW:
- Send an email to email@example.com *Note: Emails will be retrieved Monday through Friday; pre-reservations for weekend days must be done during the week.
- Proof of CT Science Center membership [Photo of membership card or email confirmation]
- Date and arrival time of the desired visit
- Number of adults, children, seniors or kids under 3 tickets being requested
- Once registered, you will immediately receive your e-tickets! If you do not, please check your junk mail.
MARITIME AQUARIUM TICKETS:
|Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center