Unlimited General Admission — ALL YEAR!
Visit the Connecticut Science Center free for an entire year with no blackout dates.
Connecticut Science Center Memberships are fully tax-deductible.
Flat Rate Parking
Members receive $5 flat rate parking in the Science Center Garage when visiting the Science Center! Special rate applies only on days, and during the hours, the Science Center is open.
We have collaborated with some amazing local attractions to offer you free, or reduced price, admission to their venue for a limited time. Reciprocals (locations, dates, times) are subject to change at anytime and are never guaranteed with a Membership.
NEW Exhibit Previews
Exclusive member-only preview events for new exhibits before they open to the public.
Join us for a whole year of exciting special events. Your admission to many of these events is already included.
Members can skip the line during our busiest times with our member-only express lane!
$5 Movies in our Theater
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable 3D film experience featuring the most advanced digital and audio technologies.
10% Camp Discount
Hands-on science enrichment through fun and engaging activities at a discounted rate!
10% Birthday Party Discount
We've got the formula for an astronomical birthday party at a discounted rate!
10% Gift Shop Discount
Take some fun home with you and save some money too! Show your card to save.
10% Froyo World Discount
Nothing beats a sweet treat to end a perfect day at the Science Center. Show your card to save.
Local Restaurant Discounts
We’ve been busy talking to local restaurants to provide great discounts. You’ll get discounts at 6 participating restaurants in Hartford. Just show your card to save!
|El Pollo Guapo||26 Front St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|Bear’s Smokehouse||25 Front St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|City Steam Brewery||942 Main St, Hartford, CT||20% off food.|
|The Blind Pig||89 Arch St, Hartford, CT||10% off food.|
|Ted’s Montana Grill||35 Front St, Hartford, CT||15% off regularly priced food.|
|Vivo Seasonal Trattoria||200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT||20% off lunch & dinner.|
Please read through the instructions below to reserve and receive your FREE tickets to visit the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk. Our reciprocal with the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is valid from September 1-30, 2020 during their regularly scheduled operating hours.
You MUST follow these instructions precisely as written below to get your tickets BEFORE your visit. Arriving at the aquarium without securing your ticket in advance will result in denial of entry. The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk has the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not follow the rules.
- PRIOR to your visit. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your reciprocal tickets. You may request a number of tickets EQUAL TO or less than the level of your Membership (caregivers do not add to your Membership level). So a 4 person Membership may request a maximum of 4 tickets.
- When you email email@example.com you MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- The name of the PRIMARY CARDHOLDER listed on the Membership.
- The TOTAL number of tickets you are requesting broken down by the total number of ADULTS (13-64), CHILDREN (3-12), SENIORS (65+), or TODDLERS (under 3).
- Your desired DATE OF VISIT and your desired ARRIVAL TIME. The aquarium is currently open Monday-Sunday from 10AM-5PM and allows entry every half-hour. Please check their website for current schedule and hours when sending your email.
- ATTACH a copy of your Membership card and the primary members photo ID. A temporary membership card or a receipt proof of membership purchase will also be accepted.
- In return, after you have sent the required information to Maritime Aquarium you will receive two separate emails* back (this will not be immediate, please allow a few hours for Maritime staff to process your request). One email will be your receipt, and the second email will contain a link to your e-tickets. You will need to present the email confirmations to the cashier upon arrival. Please DO NOT show up until you have received BOTH confirmation emails.
- *Note: Emails will be retrieved and responded to Monday through Friday ONLY, all ticket reservation requests for weekend visits must be submitted during the week.
- Tickets will not be available onsite under any circumstances. If you run into any problems, you can contact the Maritime Aquarium directly by calling 203-852-0700 x2216 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For everyone's safety, the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk has put some new visitor protocols into place. Please review their requirements prior to your visit.