To qualify for the group rate, you must have at least 15 persons and one payment must be made for the entire group.
Pricing for groups with 15 or more persons:
|Adult||$15 per person|
|Youth (ages 4-17)||$14 per person|
|Add a Movie (more info here)||$5 per person|
|Add a 60 minute Guided Tour||$50 per 15 persons|
Book Your Visit - Start Here
- For all Youth Group trips, we require a non-refundable $100 deposit at the time of booking.
The deposit will be applied to your final balance at time of payment.
- 15 persons required in order to receive the group rate (senior groups exempt).
- Groups arriving by bus must book a reservation.
- No reservation is required for groups with fewer than 20 people arriving in cars or vans.
- Maximum height in parking garage is 8'-2".
Please review these notes before booking:
Reservation Request Worksheet
Fill out and submit the online form. A Reservation Center Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days.
Once your reservation has been completed, you will receive a Booking Notice via email. Your Booking Notice will include your itinerary and total cost. Without a Booking Notice, you do not have a reservation. Please be aware that the Booking Notice does not guarantee your group’s reservation. Only your full payment can confirm your trip.
Contact the Reservation Center if you have not received your Booking Notice in three business days.
- Full payment is due 30 days before the scheduled visit. Your reservation is not fully confirmed until full payment is received.
- If booking less than 30 days in advance, payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Field trips and deposits are non-refundable. If you must reschedule your field trip, please call the Science Center Reservations Center at (860) 520-2150 at least ONE WEEK in advance. Your field trip can be rescheduled for up to one year from the scheduled date. Your payment will be applied to the rescheduled date.
- The Science Center has reserved space and scheduled staff based on your final headcount provided to us at time of payment. No refunds or credits will be awarded if your group arrives with fewer persons than anticipated.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the group rate at any time, including the day of your visit.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
Things To Know
- For youth groups, we require a minimum ratio of 1 chaperone per 8 youths. To ensure adequate supervision, the cost of one adult chaperone for every 8 youth admissions is automatically added onto your reservation. Adult Chaperones are charged at the adult group rate.
- Upon arrival, Remain on your buses until a Science Center staff person greets you and escorts you into the building.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed into the Theater and No Refunds will be given.