Butterfly encounter HOURS
See Butterfly encounter hours here
- All Members, Guests, and Toddlers are encouraged to reserve a ticket prior to arrival.
- Admission tickets are good for the entire day of your visit. You can arrive/depart at any time, regardless of the timeslot you selected.
- Tickets are valid only for the date specified. All ticket sales are final and we do not refund tickets.
- Any date showing a SOLD OUT message means that we have reached our building capacity and additional tickets are not available. Please choose another day to visit.
- Member tickets are FREE, we encouraged all members to reserve a ticket online. Members can only reserve $0 tickets equal to the level of their Membership size (4 person Membership = 4 $0 tickets). A reminder that the Caregiver add-on does not increase the size of your Membership. Additional guest tickets would need to be purchased at the regular price online in advance. All Memberships will be validated upon arrival.
- A valid form of identification along with a photo ID is required for discounted tickets such as College Student, Educator, and Corporate Rewards Employee.
- Additional discounts and coupons cannot be accepted at this time. If you already have a ticket or 100% off voucher, you do not need to reserve a timed ticket. Simply bring your ticket/voucher to the Science Center for entry. Any additional guests not covered by your ticket/voucher would need to purchase a timed ticket prior to arrival.
- Tickets will be sent to your email as a .pdf attachment and can be scanned on your phone at entry.
- Members will be required to present their Tickets, Membership card, and a photo ID upon arrival.
- AIR QUALITY: Breathe easy, knowing our state-of-the-art systems keep our air fresh and clean. Approximately 30% of the air inside is newly introduced outside air that passes through more than 250 best-in-class air filters that clean and trap 95% of pollutants.
- CLEANING & SANITIZING: We clean and sanitize touchable surfaces throughout the museum to reduce bacteria and virus transmission. In addition, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer are provided for personal use throughout the building.
- TOUCHLESS AMENITIES: Touchless technology provides more hygienic, more efficient, and more convenient experiences. These include hand sanitization, sinks, credit card readers, hand dryers, soap dispensers, toilets, and more.
CORPORATE REWARDS EMPLOYEES
DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ON THIS PAGE
Corporate Rewards Tickets
DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR TIMED TICKETS ON THIS PAGE
Group Reservation Form