Since opening in 2009, thousands of families have enjoyed savings thanks to their employers’ Corporate Membership benefits at the Connecticut Science Center. From FREE or discounted admission, to family Membership and Vacation Camp discounts, to invitations to one-of-a-kind networking events, these enriching and money-saving benefits will have your valued employees saying, “Thank you!”
We help you maximize your corporate benefits by giving you a customized e-flyer and regular reporting on benefits usage and participation. We also provide you with courtesy General Admission tickets, tickets to Liquid Lounge, and even Family Membership vouchers. Use these with our compliments as incentives, prizes, client gifts, or unique ways to show employee appreciation throughout your business.
Join today and align your company with Connecticut’s foremost informal STEM learning destination, serving you, your employees, and the next generation of curious minds.
Corporate MembersThanks to these current corporate, foundation, and association partners, and members: (updated March 2016)
Partner in Innovation ($25,000 +)
- Comcast Cable
- GE Foundation
- Hartford Courant Media Group
- Hartford HealthCare
- Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB Group, Inc.)
- Kaman Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker
- The Phoenix Companies, Inc.
- The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- WFSB Channel 3
Partner in Discovery ($10,000)
- Barnes Group
- Burns & McDonnell
- Chase Enterprises
- Connecticut Business Systems, A Xerox Company
- Ernst & Young LLP
- First Niagara Financial Group
- Garcia & Milas, P.C.
- GKN Aerospace
- Hoffman Auto Group
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Powerstation Events
- ProHealth Physicians
- Shipman & Goodwin, LLP
- The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Timken Aerospace Transmission
- Waterford Group (Hartford Marriott and Hilton Hartford)
- Whelen Engineering Company Inc.
- XL Catlin
Partner in Exploration ($5,000)
- MetroHartford Alliance
- TRUMPF Inc.
Partner in Inspiration ($2,500)
- Amphenol Corporation
- Belcan Engineering Services
- BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
- Squadron Capital LLC
- Wiggin and Dana LLP
Partner in Imagination ($1,000)
- American Sleeve Bearing
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Caring Solutions
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
- Horst Engineering & Manufacturing Co.
- KTI, Inc.
- People's United Insurance Agency
- Phoenix Manufacturing
- Yarde Metals