Since opening in 2009, thousands of families have enjoyed savings thanks to their employers’ Corporate Membership benefits at the Connecticut Science Center. From FREE or discounted admission, to family Membership and Vacation Camp discounts, to invitations to one-of-a-kind networking events, these enriching and money-saving benefits will have your valued employees saying, “Thank you!”
We help you maximize your corporate benefits by giving you a customized e-flyer and regular reporting on benefits usage and participation. We also provide you with General Admission tickets, tickets to Liquid Lounge, and even Family Membership vouchers. Use these as incentives, prizes, client gifts, or unique ways to show employee appreciation throughout your business.
Join today and align your company with Connecticut’s foremost informal STEM learning destination, serving you, your employees, and the next generation of curious minds.
Thanks to these current corporate, foundation, association partners, and members:
Partner in Innovation ($25,000 +)
- Comcast Cable
- GE Foundation
- Hartford HealthCare
- Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB Group, Inc.)
- Pfizer Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker
- The Phoenix Companies, Inc and Saybrus Partners
- The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare and Optum
- United Technologies Corporation
- WFSB Channel 3
Partner in Discovery ($10,000)
- Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Barnes Group
- Belcan Engineering Services
- Chase Enterprises
- Connecticut Business Systems, A Xerox Company
- Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Garcia & Milas, P.C.
- Hartford Courant Media Group
- Hoffman Auto Group
- LAZ Parking
- Pitney Bowes
- Pratt & Whitney
- ProHealth Physicians, part of OptumCare
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Sikorsky – A Lockheed Martin Company
- Simsbury Bank
- The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Waterford Group (Hartford Marriott and Hilton Hartford)
Partner in Exploration ($5,000)
- MetroHartford Alliance
- Voya Financial
Partner in Inspiration ($2,500)
- Aetna, Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Caring Solutions
- Squadron Capital LLC
- XL Catlin
Partner in Imagination ($1,000)
- American Sleeve Bearing
- Bauer, Inc.
- BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Coburn Technologies, Inc.
- Foster Corporation
- Horst Engineering & Manufacturing Co.
- Kell-Strom Tool Company
- KTI, Inc.
- People's United Insurance Agency
- TRUMPF Inc.
- Wiggin & Dana