As a non-profit institution, we are pleased to assist other qualified, local, non-profit organizations, schools, and municipalities with their fundraising efforts. We are happy to donate four (4) General Admission tickets to any qualified organization, once per calendar year. Sorry, we cannot donate Memberships or more than four (4) tickets.
- Your request must be submitted ONLINE using our Online Donation Request Form.
- You cannot request or receive more than one (1) donation from us in a calendar year. Multiple requests from the same school or organization will be denied (even if for different events).
- We can only provide donations to valid Connecticut-based organizations. Please do not apply if the event or organization is outside of CT.
- Donation Requests are NOT accepted by mail, e-mail, or in person. Any requests made outside the official online donation form will be discarded without consideration.
- Processing your request can take up to a month (30+ days). Please plan ahead, we cannot process any last-minute requests.
- Anyone who qualifies will receive four (4) General Admission Tickets valid for up to one year. Sorry, we cannot donate Memberships or more than four (4) tickets.
- Donated tickets must be used on or before the expiration date printed on the ticket. Expired tickets can not be extended or re-issued.
- You must provide proof of your not-for-profit, 501 (c)(3), school, or municipality status.
- Questions? Please e-mail Donations@CTScienceCenter.org