Date & Time
Science Straight Up: For the Love of Food
Friday, February 8 | 5:30–8:30PM
Do you LOVE Food? Join us at Hartford’s smartest happy hour to explore the connection between food and love with celebrity chefs, hands-on activities, science experts, entertainment, local vendors, and cocktails.
Chef Demonstrations / Presentations
- “Flair” bartender and Celebrity Mixologist, Francesco Dionese, courtesy of Brockmans Gin
- Brockman’s Gin Sampling
- Chocolate Making with Tschudin Chocolates
- Molecular gastronomy demonstrations: Liquid nitrogen ice cream and candy
- Kitchen Chemistry and Live Science Demonstrations
- Dogology CT: Ask the Dogologist, Cooking for your Dog
- J. Rene Coffee Roasters presentation about coffee from seed to cup
- BaR Rated Trivia
- Sea Tea Improv
- Wine Making with Musto Wine Grape (make your own wine at home!)
- Card Making and Potato Prints with Artpeace Studios
- Bears Smokehouse
- Plus, local vendors with food items for sampling and purchase.
This event is 21+, photo ID is REQUIRED.
$10 in advance / $5 for Members & College Students
$12 at the door