The Connecticut Science Center does not do this work alone. There are incredible non-profits, educational institutions, and companies that provide resources for the STEM-inspired child and family. Below are links to some of these organizations and their offerings.
|Girls for Technology|
|Connecticut STEM Foundation|
|Department of Defense- DOD STEM|
|Army Educational Outreach Program|
|Girls Go Cyberstart|
|Skills 21 at Edadvance|
|Office for STEM Innovation & Leadership at SCSU|
With Additional Support From
- James Arthur Fairweather and Dayan Moore
- Jane I. Milas
- William C. Malugen and Nancy Martin
- Len and Robyn Wolman
- The Harvey Hubbell Foundation
- Zachs Family Foundation, Inc.
- Lizabeth H. and Richard Zlatkus